General terms and conditions
GLOWDRILL GmbH, 1. Industriestraße 3, 68804 Altlußheim
§ 1 Scope
The following general terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between the GLOWDRILL GmbH and the consumers and entrepreneurs that buy goods from our shop. Opposing or deviating from our terms and conditions of the entrepreneur will not be accepted by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Contracting party
The purchase contract is concluded with GLOWDRILL GmbH, 1. Industriestraße 3, 68804 Altlußheim. Register court: Amtsgericht Mannheim/ HRB 718162; Value added tax identification number: DE 292118452. Customer service: Phone: +49 (0) 6205 2860930; Fax: +49 (0) 6205 2329599; Email: email@example.com.
§ 3 Offer and closing
(1) The presentation of products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order. Errors excepted.
(2) By clicking the button “Order” you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. You can also submit a binding order by phone or by fax. A sales contract is concluded when we accept your order with an order confirmation via e-mail immediately after receiving your order. In a telephone order the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound by it.
§ 4 Cancellation right
(1) You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a 3rd party who is not a carrier take(s) possession of the last product. In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (GLOWDRILL GmbH, 1. Industriestraße 3, 68804 Altlußheim. Tel.: 062052860930; Fax: 06205 2329599; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or e-mail).
You may use the enclosed specimen revocation form, which is however not mandatory. In order to safeguard the revocation period it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
(2) Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay you all the payments that we received from you, including delivery cost (with the exception of additional costs that arise from the fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; you will be charged any fees for such repayment. We can refuse the repayment until the products are returned to us or until you have furnished evidence that you have sent the products back to us, depending on whichever is earlier. You must return the goods to us (GLOWDRILL GmbH, 1. Industriestraße 3, 68804 Altlußheim, Germany. Tel.: +49 (0) 62052860930; Fax: +49 (0) 6205 2329599; E-Mail: email@example.com) immediately and in any case at the latest fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is maintained if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs for returning the goods.
You must to pay for any depreciation of the goods, if this depreciation can be attributed to any handling with you that was not necessary for checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
§ 4a Costs of returning
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
§ 5 Reservation of title
The object of purchase remains our property until full payment is received.
§ 6 Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices indicated on our site do not include VAT.
(2) In addition to the prices we charge 6,50 € per order for delivery within Germany. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated on the product pages, in the shopping cart and on the order page.